Each answer 2 -3 paragraphs Times New Roman, 12pt Maximum 2 citations (Investopedia not permitted) Responses must be paraphrased, not simple large citations No headers, footers, page numbers APA….
What does it mean to be a ‘refugee’
4. What does it mean to be a ‘refugee’? Didier Fassin and Richard Rechtman
write that the ‘refugee no longer shares in the sovereignty of country where
[s/]he is persecuted and yet does not share in that of his [or her] country of
arrival from which [s/]he hopes for protection’ (The Empire of Trauma, p.
254). In considering ‘refugee-ness’ you could consider questions such as
trauma and testimony; the political tensions surrounding asylum seeking,
demonization; victimhood and agency. This is not an exhaustive list, and you
do not have to cover all of these issues. Refer to real world examples in your
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers