This policy can be divided into two parts:
- Before approving the preview version of your order.
- After approving the order.
You get back only the money or a percentage of the price stated in the Prices section of this website. VAT is non-refundable. Please note that Discounts and our Extras such as TOP writer, Abstract page, Plagiarism report, and Top priority customer service are not subject to refunds either.
Before approving the paper:
You can qualify for a 100% refund if:
- There was a payment mistake (identical orders, double payment, etc). You will need to report the case to us immediately. You will only get a 100% refund in case the writer has not been assigned.
- We are not able to provide you with a suitable writer.
- You don’t need the paper because the deadline has passed, but it wasn’t delivered to you. In this case, you don’t receive the paper and don’t have the right to use any materials that we may have sent you before on your order (does not apply to revisions).
You will be eligible for a 70% refund if:
- The writer has been assigned, and less than half the deadline has passed. The writer has started working on your paper and should be compensated.
You will be able to get back 50% of your money if:
- The writer has been assigned to your order, and more than half of the deadline has passed.
- We are not able to provide you with a writer for your revision.
If we fail to deliver the paper on time, we will recalculate a new price for the order according to the deadline, within which we delivered the paper. For example, if you ordered a paper with an 8 hour deadline and we provided it within 12 hours, the difference between the payments will be refunded (does not apply to revisions).
Please note that you have 14 days to approve the paper. The approval time is calculated from the moment the last version was uploaded to your personal order page. After this time has passed, the paper (or a part of the paper) is approved automatically.
If you are not satisfied with the quality of your paper, you can request a free revision to be made or another writer to be assigned. You also can set this order on Dispute status by writing a letter to us. Read more below.
There are several important points you need to consider when setting the order on Dispute:
- In case of a Dispute, you will have to provide strong reasons and examples to back up your claim.
- It will take some time to resolve the Dispute – communicate with the writer, send the paper for evaluation, etc. Sometimes we may ask you for additional materials or evidence to support your request.
- Each case is reviewed separately. Every decision concerning refunds is taken after a careful consideration. The refund percentage is suggested independently in each case.
- Failure to provide the information required for the Dispute resolution within 14 days will result in the annulment of the Dispute, and no refund will be possible thereafter.
For all the orders placed on the Dispute status, you have a 14 day period to resolve the situation with the Dispute Manager. If you fail to provide the required information or feedback within this time, the Dispute will be automatically closed.
For additional information on revisions, consult our Revision Policy.
After approving the paper:
Every client can review his/her order and ask for additional corrections, if necessary. However, once you press the “Approve” button, which gives you access to an editable and printable version of the paper, you are not able to ask for any refund. By pressing the “Approve” button, you confirm that you are satisfied with the overall quality of the product and have no complaints about the writer’s work.
After pressing the “Approve” button, you only have 7 days to ask for a revision. In order to ask for it, you have to contact Customer Support Representatives and explain the situation to them. If your order exceeds 20 pages, you can request a free revision within 14 days after the approval.
Do not press the “Approve” button if you haven’t checked the paper’s quality or if you are not completely satisfied with it. If you cannot see the preview version of your paper, contact our Customer Support Representatives and ask for another way to preview the order.
The Multiple Choice Question assignments are not subject to any refund. Using the answers provided by the writer automatically means their approval. In case the writer scores less than 50% of correct answers you can qualify for a partial credit. The amount of credit is decided by the Dispute Manager separately in each case.
When asking for a full refund, you don’t have the right to use the paper or any of the additional materials we provided you with in the course of work. All these materials become the property of our company, and we reserve the right to publish the paper online for commercial purposes. We do not keep any kind of essay databases, and ‘publish online’ means that if the paper is googled or checked with any kind of anti-plagiarism software, it will link back to our Website. It may also be published as content or as a sample essay. This is done to protect our writer’s work in those cases when the Customer claims for a refund when work has been already completed.
We don’t guarantee any particular grade. You may not ask for a refund if you were poorly assessed.