As the 2020 election cycle ramps up, voters can expect a flurry of targeted advertisements fueled by big data on their doorsteps, inboxes and social media feeds. While microtargeting based on demographic information is not a new trend in campaign strategy, campaigns traditionally relied on analyzing voter behavior within broader categories such as age or gender before big data was easily accessible.
Phrases to Write By
Over at Two Writing Academics, they shared some inspirational quotes to share with college students and paste on the within of author’s notebooks.
And if you’re on the lookout for methods to launch your notebooks – you must take a look at this nice concept they received from a convention.
My assets for author’s notebooks are over on my wiki – together with my favourite Unfortunate Author’s handout that may be shared with mother and father and college students.
And I depart you with a few of my favourite quotes to encourage writing:
- The artwork of writing is the artwork of discovering what you imagine. Gustav Flaubert
- Fill your paper with the breathings of your coronary heart. William Wordsworth
- If you wouldn’t be forgotten as quickly as you’re useless, both write issues value studying or do issues value writing. Benjamin Franklin
- You possibly can’t look ahead to inspiration, it’s a must to go after it with a membership. Jack London
- Persuade your self that you’re working in clay, not marble, on paper not everlasting bronze: Let that first sentence be as silly because it needs. Jacques Barzun