As the 2020 election cycle ramps up, voters can expect a flurry of targeted advertisements fueled by big data on their doorsteps, inboxes and social media feeds. While microtargeting based on demographic information is not a new trend in campaign strategy, campaigns traditionally relied on analyzing voter behavior within broader categories such as age or gender before big data was easily accessible.
In a genetics class of 100 students, 20% were found unable to taste PTC. assuming two alleles T and t, calculate genotypic and allelic frequencies.
1. Explain how body colour affects survival of Biston betularia.
2. Illustrate bacterial conjugation using suitable diagrams.
3. In a genetics class of 100 students, 20% were found unable to taste PTC. assuming two alleles T and t, calculate genotypic and allelic frequencies.
4. Explain how thymine dimmers are monomerized in the dark repair mechanism.
5. Briefly explain any three ways of amalyzing variability.
6. Give any three evidence validating DNA as the genetic material.
7. Explain how one can determine the level of repetition of DNA fractions in eukaryotes.
8. Briefly describe mRNA splicing.
9. Explain uniparental inheritance of CO2 sensitivity in Drosophila.
10. Loop formation is a configuration adopted by chromosome to conform to the effects of inversion. Using an example, explain how loop formation occurs.
Why Choose CustomEssayMasters.com?
♦ 24/7 customer support
♦ On-time delivery guarantee
♦ Plagiarism-free research papers
♦ Affordable and student-friendly prices
♦ Scholarly-rich custom-written papers
♦ 100% privacy and confidentiality