Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper, discussing the role of art in America since the Gilded Age. Include discussion of the following: four examples. Use images that are not Fair….
Identify the barriers that hinder staff from providing quality care to patients in nursing homes.
- The goal of this project is to improve the quality of care provided to residents in nursing homes; in areas of lower socioeconomic status, and those insured by Medicare and Medicaid.
- Find solutions to staff shortage and understand the barriers that staff has with longevity in working in a nursing home.
At the end of the project, the quality of care provided to residents in nursing homes will be of standard quality despite their socioeconomic status and insurance. Additionally, it will result in reduced staff turnover and better patient outcomes. There is a need to improve the quality care given to residents in nursing homes insured with Medicare and Medicaid. Grant funding allows a proposal for the development of a product and process, for commercialization the project will have access to resources that will contribute to it meeting goals and objectives. Another goal of the project is to provide funding to facilities that care for those insured with Medicare and Medicaid, and be equivalent to those that provide care to those with private insurance.
- Identify the barriers that hinder staff from providing quality care to patients in nursing homes.
- To assess the quality of care given to residents and compare nursing and private care.
- To evaluate the quality of care given to residents under Medicare and Medicaid insurance compared to those with other private insurance.
- Identify the characteristics of the residents and staff that prevent quality of care to be provided.