PROJECT GOAL The goal of this project is to improve the quality of care provided to residents in nursing homes; in areas of lower socioeconomic status, and those insured by….
Evaluate the conduct of Peter Lewiston against the EEOC’s definition of sexual harassment
Answer the following questions:
- Evaluate the conduct of Peter Lewiston against the EEOC’s definition of sexual harassment
- Should the intent or motive behind Lewiston’s conduct be considered when deciding sexual harassment activities? Explain.
- If you were the district’s EEOC officer, what would you conclude? What disciplinary action, if any, would you take?
The following requirements must be met:
- Write between 1,000 – 1,500 words using Microsoft Word in APA 6th edition style.
- Use an appropriate number of references to support your position, and defend your arguments. The following are examples of primary and secondary sources that may be used, and non-credible and opinion based sources that may not be used.
- Primary sources such as government websites (United States Department of Labor – Bureau of Labor Statistics, United States Census Bureau, The World Bank), peer reviewed and scholarly journals in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library) and Google Scholar.
- Secondary and credible sources such as CNN Money, The Wall Street Journal, trade journals, and publications in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library).
- Non-credible and opinion based sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. should not be used.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased statements, information, etc.) in the paper and list each source on a reference page using APA style. An overview of APA 6th edition in-text citations, formatting, reference list, and style is provided here.