PROJECT GOAL The goal of this project is to improve the quality of care provided to residents in nursing homes; in areas of lower socioeconomic status, and those insured by….
Discuss in your own words why it is important to align an organization’s IT Strategy with its Business Strategy and explain who should take the lead on making sure the two strategies are aligned.
answer the following 5 question with at least 250 words each ..
you must cite any reference(s) at the end of each question
1. Given that IT is an important aspect of a business, is IT a commodity or a unique component of an organization’s competitive positioning? State your position and explain the basis of the position.
2. Discuss in your own words why it is important to align an organization’s IT Strategy with its Business Strategy and explain who should take the lead on making sure the two strategies are aligned.
3. Explain in your own words the importance and benefits (associated outcomes) of using IT portfolio management
4. Explain in your own words, how IT provides a competitive advantage for an organization
5. Explain in your own words, what is the difference between core and enabling technology.
6. The pendulum for IT continues to swing from centralization to decentralization, discuss in your own words the differences and the inherent benefits of each.
7. Identify and explain the four principles of good communications
8. What is a technical roadmap and what are the benefits of having one
9. Define information technology