PROJECT GOAL The goal of this project is to improve the quality of care provided to residents in nursing homes; in areas of lower socioeconomic status, and those insured by….
core qualities of an inclusive leader
6 page analysis of the book listed below!!
Write a 6 page essay that integrates your understanding through your reading of The Loudest Duck (Liswood, 2010).
Introduction: Write a statement of purpose for your paper and introduce the major points you will address.
Main Body of Paper: Reflect on your reading of the book by answering these questions:
- What are the core qualities of an inclusive leader? How would you model this in your organization?
- What challenges do organizational leaders face today in managing diversity? Be specific by giving examples in your organization if possible.
- How does a leader use power, position, and influence (information and networks) to create inclusive and collaborative environments?
- How can a leader work for the benefit of all of an organization’s stakeholders?
Be sure to include reflections on how your perspective has changed through your reading and discussions with your classmates and colleagues.
Conclusions and Recommendations – What have you learned from your reading and this paper reflection? How will it change how you make decisions as an organizational leader?
- How would you amend your Professional Code of Conduct ..?
- How does your professional ethics align or not with the vision, mission, values, operating principles, and ethics of your organization? Are there gaps? If so, explore what implications this has to you as an organizational leader in your workplace.
- What are the implications of diversity and inclusion in teams and organizations like yours?
- What are essential aspects of diversity that must be considered in decision making? How does your organization ensure that decision making is inclusive (includes relevant stakeholders)?