As the 2020 election cycle ramps up, voters can expect a flurry of targeted advertisements fueled by big data on their doorsteps, inboxes and social media feeds. While microtargeting based on demographic information is not a new trend in campaign strategy, campaigns traditionally relied on analyzing voter behavior within broader categories such as age or gender before big data was easily accessible.
African American women elementary principals in urban schools that have obtained principalship longevity hat
• Title: Experiences Of African American Women Principals in Urban Elementary Schools That Have Obtained Longevity In The Principalship: A Qualitative Study
• Research Questions
This study will address the following research question:
1.What experiences do African American female urban elementary school principals describe as contributing to factors to their job longevity?
2.What experiences do African American female urban elementary school principals describe as difficulties that hinder their job longevity?
3.How do African American female principals explain their longevity in the job at the elementary level in urban schools?
• Literature review will focus on:
1. The role of the principal in urban elementary schools
2. The principal’s role in student achievement
3. Principals as Instructional and transformational leaders/Principal Leadership- Looking at Marzano , Kotter, Maxwell, Covey, and others
4. Principal longevity in urban elementary schools
5. The need for maintaining and enhancing African American principals in urban elementary school- focusing on a voice of African American women perspectives, beliefs, values
6. Historical components that need to be included: have a clear understand of Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka. Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka
Plessy v. Ferguson decision of 1896
• Resources used for the paper need to be from 2010 to currently unless it is historical information building the foundation for the paper.
• Methodology section will use a critical race theory/ feminism framework while focusing on the phenomenological method- I would like to use work from Creswell
Right know- I just need chapter one and two with the bibliography page
After I get these two chapters approved then I will order the next chapters.
At the end of the dissertation I will need a total of 80 sources. You can use as many as you need for these two chapters.